For applications demanding a high flow rate as well as increased air pressure, Airbooster offers this heavy duty 2:1 ratio single stage - double acting air amplifier to meet your flow demands. This 2:1 unit is the IMP64. This air amplifier is a safe and efficient solution to insufficient air pressures at work stations.
Systems are available with 1 to 2 pump configurations (Duplex units double your volume)
This Performance Graph is for single IMP64 pump at 100% duty cycle - For Duplex units, multiply the results by two (2) times
|Inlet Connection||1/2'' FNPT|
|Discharge Connection||1/2'' FNPT|
|Overall Size||36''L x 14''W x 22''H|
|System Rating||200 PSI|
|Tank Size||10 Gallon|
The air booster package includes simplex booster compressor module, mounted on a 10 gallon horizontal receiver. .
• Main receiver, 10 gallon, 200 psig WP, horizontal type, code stamped, CRN, with pressure relief valve and manual condensate drain.
• Inlet particulate filter.
• Discharge flow control, 300 psig primary, 20 to 200 psig secondary, total transient offset < 10 psid.
• Gauges include: air inlet, main receiver and regulator discharge pressure.
• The package is completely assembled, piped and factory tested.